Hello and welcome back! With wedding season in full swing, many couples are planning for their Big Day and with that comes the stress of planning a wedding and all the little details. Are you at the point where you are saying “forget it, lets just elope!”
This is a busy time and there is so much to do. Hiring a Planner or at least a Month of Coordinator to work with is one of the best “investments” you will make for your wedding.
Many brides believe that if they hire a Planner that they will not have control of their vision or wedding. This is so far from the truth, in fact, a good Planner is going to work alongside with you so that the day is reflective of you as a couple and your vision.
Anyone who has ever planned a wedding on their own will tell you how stressful it is and often, they have no time to look for vendors, tour venues and look over contracts. Couples do not always read or understand the contract they are signing, which can lead to services they think are included, but are not.
I have never heard a bride say they wish they never hired a Planner or at the minimum, a Day of Coordinator (which by the way, there is no such thing as just a “Day Of”). I have had talked to many brides who say “I wish I had hired a Planner”.
I have listed of a few reasons why you should hire a Planner:
- A Planner works with vendors that are professional, licensed and insured. They can recommend vendors they personally know and have worked with that will fit the needs of the couple.
- A Planner can help you find the perfect venue, which helps reduce your level of stress
- A Planner will review your vendor contracts to make sure the services you paid for, you are actually getting and that you understand what is included and what is not. This helps with misunderstanding that happens more often than not.
- They make sure your vision is carried out
- They manage the vendors and all the details of the day.
- They will work with you to create your customized timeline so that all the important events and announcements happen.
- They will be there to run the rehearsal and make sure your bridal party knows where to be the day of the wedding.
- A Planner will help manage your guest and take care of any problems that may arise so you don’t have to.
These are just a few reasons as to why you should hire a Planner….So, what are you waiting for?
If you have any questions feel free to email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I love hearing from you so leave a comment to let me know your thoughts, questions or suggestions for future blogs.
To request a copy of your FREE wedding planning guide, fill out the contact form and I will get it out to you right away.
Until next time, Happy Planning…